Advocates and Ambassadors
Your voice is needed! A Lupus Advocate is likely to:
- attend meetings in Albany and/or Washington DC;
- send emails and letters and make phone calls to local, state and federal representatives;
- share information and address health care issues within their own communities.
As an Ambassador, you become an essential link between LAUNY and your community by:
- sharing your insight and expertise on the needs and opportunities with your community;
- suggesting local and regional partners that may help extend LAUNY's program reach;
- sharing information about the impact of autoimmune disease within local business leaders and community groups.
The Lupus Alliance of Upstate New York directs and supports all Advocates and Ambassadors with timely information and opportunities. To learn more, contact Judith Christian by email at email@example.com or call (800) 300-4198, Ext. 1.